Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting ready for the weekend

So here's the plan for the rest of the week. Tomorrow I took the day off, I have a checkup appointment at the doctors and so does miss Shelby. Donald leaves to go deer hunting with his dad and brother (uh, yay? not so much) So after he leaves we'll be taking miss Rosie to Gramma's house so I can get some sleep this weekend. Which I did not get last weekend when he was gone. Then friday I'm dressing up as a pink pixie for work. I will be very pink and dramatic lol. Should be awesome. And then I believe the boys are going to come over and eat pizza and hand out candy with me. And so far that's it for plans. Going to try to relax, get some more reading in and just hang out with my peanut. Probably go eat lunch at Nana and Papa's house on Sunday.

No comments: